Christ Church Gorsley
Built in 1892 on an acre of land donated by the Onslow Trustees, at a time when The Onslow Estate owned a large part of the area and many farms and small holdings were their tenants. The foundation stone of the Church was laid on May 3rd 1892 by Miss Onslow of Newent and the stone for the building was taken from Mr. Onslow's quarry.
The Church remained largely unchanged for over 100 years until alterations were carried out in 1997 when an upper room was built at the west end of the Church and internal alterations including a new stair case, toilets and disabled access were added.
Sunday Services are held at 10:30 a.m. either morning worship or Holy Communion and on the last Sunday in the month is a Family Service. In the summer occasional services are held at 6 p.m. The Church is also used by the Young People's Sunday Group, The Mother's Union and others. The local Parish Council of Gorsley & Kilcot also meet here.